If this is an emergency, you probably need to look for a local source of help right away. If someone is a danger to themselves or to someone else, please call your local police department.

If someone is having bad physical or psychological reaction to alcohol or drugs, call the police, the fire department or an ambulance right away.

For other situations where you need help right away, one of the organizations listed here may be able to help.


Please forward queries of any other nature to info (at), and we will respond in a timely manner.

Return from Contact to My Alcoholic Addict